Friday, 10 October 2014

Equipment, props, costume P2(c)

I will be using a canon G1x and a tripod. The camera will be used on a variation of settings, e.g. Automatic, manual etc. It has a canon zoom lens 4x IS. There will be makeup used on the girls, none for the boys! The wardrobe for the shoot will include a variation of warm jumpers, tops/shirts with sleeves, jeans, leggings (for the girls), coats/jackets, boots/wellies, hats, scarves and maybe some gloves. 

I might choose for the models to use some umbrellas or blankets as props to help symbolise that it is an autumn photo-shoot, possibly a pumpkin too!  

The lenses I chose were both fixed one was a 50mm fix and the other a 85mm fix. I chose a fixed lens as it was the right distance that I wanted to be away from the model and it was easier to adjust the focus. 










No comments:

Post a Comment