Thursday, 4 December 2014

Edit Photographic Images P4

Examples of using Photoshop  



For the two photos above I used colour isolation on the boots. I also zoomed in on the boots in the second photograph.

For this photo I used colour isolation on the blanket used, I also used cropping.


For this photo I used colour isolation on the scarf.




For this photo I used colour isolation on the hoodie. This does not stand out as much as the other photos, but I think it also blends well with the saturation. I used the cropping tool to get rid of any unnecessary scenery that is not needed. I added text to show what my product is.  


In this photo I used the cropping tool to make it smaller. I used an exposure tool to turn the brightness down. I used a tranquil affect that made the photograph softer and added a slight blue tint to the photo. I added text at the top to show what my product is.


In this photo I used the cropping tool to make it smaller. I used the exposure tool to turn the brightness down. I used a sepia affect on the background and the tree, then made the subject the regular colour so he stands out more. I added text at the top to show what my product is.




In this photo I used the cropping tool to cut out some bins in the background. I used the exposure tool to turn the brightness down. I turned down the saturation to -100 and then reversed the effect on the subject. I added text at the top to show what my product is.   




























In this photo I used the cropping tool to cut some unnecessary scenery in the background. I turned down the saturation down to -100, then I used the paint brush tool and put the colour back in the photograph, only on one half! I added text at the top to show what my product is.



In this photo I used the cropping tool to get rid of any unnecessary scenery in the background. I turned down the hue so there was more red, orange and browns in the photo then used the paintbrush tool on the subjects to give him his original colour. I turned the brightness down as the photo was over exposed. I added text at the top to show what my product is.  

Photo of me working

Working Step by Step


First I chose a photo and opened it up in photoshop. This is one of the photos that will be in P5 but will not be edited the same way. 



I then went to the sidebar and clicked on Hue/Saturation. I then went on to the Saturation and changed it from 0 to -100. This made the photo black and white as shown in the photo below. 




Then using the toolbar on the left I clicked the paint brush tool and and changed the size of the Paintbrush. I then added the blue colour back into the jumper on the model. 


I then zoomed in on the photo so I was able to reach every corner of the jumper and colour it in blue, also trying to avoid putting any greens back into the background.


I continued this process until the only colour was on the jumper.



I then went to the tool bar on the left and chose the Text tool. I created the title of the photo-shoot which was 'Autumn Fashion'. I then changed the size of the writing to 130 pt. I kept the colour of the text a simple white colour as I only wanted one thing in the photo to have colour.


I then saved the photo to my desktop and uploaded it to blogger. 






First I chose a photo and opened it up in photoshop. This is one of the photos that will be in P5 but will not be edited the same way. I then went to the sidebar and clicked on Hue/Saturation. I then went on to the Hue and changed it from 0 to -75. This made the photo more red/orange and the model turned purple/green. This is shown in the photo below. 





Then using the toolbar on the left I clicked the paint brush tool and and changed the size of the Paintbrush. I then added the previous colour back onto the model, as I didn't want to have a purple/green tint on him. 


I then zoomed in on the photo to colour in every detail without putting the regular colour back in the whole photo. 


I then went to the tool bar again and clicked on the Crop tool. I used this tool to crop out any unwanted parts in the background. 



I then went to the tool bar and chose the Text tool. I created the title of the photo-shoot which was 'Autumn Fashion'. I then changed the size of the writing to 150 pt. I kept the colour of the text a simple white colour.

I then saved the photo to my desktop and uploaded it to blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment