Friday, 5 December 2014

Presentation of Images P5

The reason I used the photo above is where I have edited some of the colours, they now fit the purpose of Autumn, as now there are red, browns, and a hint of different shades of greens. The original colours were very bright greens which are not the colours that I wanted to originally show. I've added text around the image, I got the different ideas of text by looking at different examples of magazine covers on google. Finding ideas to put up for a 14 year old boy was a bit trickier then for a 24 year old women!

I chose this photo because of the brightness of the blanket gave a contrast of colours and stands out. It also goes with the colours of Autumn. I also like the contrast of having the black and white tint on the rest of the photo and some parts are brighter/dimmer then other parts of the photo. This blends both black and white with the red a lot more. One of the downsides of the effects of this photo you can't see the actual colours of the clothing, but I thought instead of always having the same thing every time it would be good to change the editing styles. This photo would be on a cover of a photo magazine, and possibly have it again in the inside but with the original photo without the effects. 
This photo was chosen because the background mainly has the colours, red, green and orange/brown. All the colours symbolise Autumn. Most of the writing placed around the photo are thing that a teen boy would be into. I like how the model isn't posing too serious. He is more relaxed which is the kind of effect that I wanted for the photo. The background is a little out of focus but this helps draw your attention to the model instead. 


I chose this photo because I liked how relaxed it was. How the model is sitting on a old wooden bench reading a book. I tried to make the models look as natural as possible. This photo is more stylised as the photo is enhanced al lot more then the others. The leaves that hang over the bench and lie across in front help give it more of a natural look. The writing around the picture isn't normally how would be presented on a magazine. I originally decided to put the black highlight on the writing because you couldn't see the white writing on the photo. But after I applied this, it made it stand out a lot more and its different. 

This photo was chosen because the background has the sepia effect. The model has been immune to the effect on the background as I wanted to separate him so they will focus on what he is wearing and attract people to what to know more about it. All the colours symbolise Autumn, in both the background and the writing. I like how the model isn't posing too serious. He is more relaxed which is the kind of effect that I wanted for the photo. The background is a little out of focus but this helps draw your attention to the model instead. 




No comments:

Post a Comment