White Balance
I set up the white balance on the camera by taking a picture of a piece of white paper then pressing the menu button and selecting 'Custom WB'. The camera then gave you the option to select a photo to apply the White Balance. In the photos I took below are examples of different White Balance settings that I used.
In this photo I used the auto mode of White Balance that had a colour temperature of 3000-7000. This effect made the photo more white which in the photo made the cloud stand out more.
In this photo I used the daylight mode of White Balance that had a colour temperature of 5200. This effect kept the appearance of the photo the same which gives you more of a blue to the sky then the one above.
In this photo I used the auto mode of White Balance that had a colour temperature of 3000-7000. This effect made the subject's shirt white which originally had a blue tint to it. The background of the photo is also had some of the colour taken away from it.
In this photo I used the cloudy, twilight, sunset mode of White Balance that had a colour temperature of 6000. This effect gave a yellow/green tint to the photo. This effect especially stands out on the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment